منتديات الصـــــــرفندي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المفضله

اضف إلى مفضلتك

اجعلنا الصفحة الرئيسية

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» أصل كلمة بلجيكي
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 23, 2015 6:46 am من طرف الصرفندي

» مظفر النواب - القدس عروس عروبتكم
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:38 am من طرف جهاد

» الميـاه الراكدة ودورة البلهارسيا
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:34 am من طرف جهاد

» مراحل تاهيل علاج ادمان المخدرات
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:31 am من طرف جهاد

» كيف تتعاملين مع زوجك "النسونجي"؟
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:30 am من طرف جهاد

» ترتيب الطعام واهميتة
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:28 am من طرف جهاد

» نوّع طعامك للتخلص من السموم
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:26 am من طرف جهاد

» لا لاهمال الغدة الدرقية عند مريض السكري
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:24 am من طرف جهاد

» افتراضي كيف تحمي نفسك وتبتعد عن الادمان - نصيحة للمدمن
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:22 am من طرف جهاد

» أصابع اللحم على الطريقة الروسية
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:15 am من طرف كينان

» أكلة الشاكرية السورية
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:14 am من طرف كينان

» كيف يدلع كل زوج زوجته حسب مهنتة
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 6:06 am من طرف كينان

» منتخب السيدات يستقطب اللاعبة ابو صباح المقيمة في المانيا
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:50 am من طرف الصرفندي

» قناة الأردن الرياضية توفر تغطية موسعة لمباراة الأردن وطاجيكستان
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:45 am من طرف الصرفندي

» نائب عراقية تطالب بلادها بوقف تصدير النفط للاردن
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:39 am من طرف الصرفندي

» فيديو: ذبابة تحرج المذيعة لجين عمران على الهواء
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:37 am من طرف الصرفندي

» بالفيديو.. لقطات مذهلة لثعلب يصطاد سمكة كبيرة
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:31 am من طرف الصرفندي

» فيديو: ثلاث ممرضات منقبات يؤدين رقصة شعبية داخل مستشفى
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:28 am من طرف الصرفندي

»  في حوار مفتوح،طارق خوري:في عام 2017 سأنهي عملي الإداري في نادي الوحدات،وهذا ما قدمه الوحدات لي وما زلت مقصراً
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:16 am من طرف الصرفندي

» افتراضي تقرير صدى الملاعب (الاردن 2 - 0 استراليا ) تصفيات كأس العالم وكأس اسيا - 8 - 10 - 2015
Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2015 5:10 am من طرف الصرفندي

2 مشترك

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums

zeze
    zeze

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 106
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2009

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums Empty Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums

مُساهمة  zeze الجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 6:23 am

Peace and mercy of God be upon you

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software
    Program Name: 3spos

Size after compression: 15.9 MG

Edition type: Full Version (registered)

About the program: a program accounting Arab has several advantages that rarely meet in any other accounting software works the same features that the program works ((GDA Accounting U.S.)) in addition to the following features

1 - the possibility of suspending bill of sale
    2 - the ability to add an unlimited number of companies within a single version
    3 - The possibility of locking the screen when you move away from the program in order to preserve the confidentiality of the work
    4 - the possibility of working according to the sale of specific periods for each user
    5 - three levels of authority (seller - Supervisor - Branch Manager)
    6 - implementation of all the possible discounts items
    7 - Discount lasting for some clients privileged
    8 - automatic charge on the total points of the bill, which include the points gained from the sale of several varieties.
    9 - discount on all assets of the branch for a certain period
    10 - a discount on purchases so that if a client arrived in a certain number of coupon issuance is immediate purchases to the customer can pay
    11 - The possibility of the amendment to the price of the branches at any time later and the push of a button, one for each species or group
    12 - The possibility of following modes of payment (ATM card - check - cash - Coupon)
    13 - the possibility to display an image Category
    14 - in case it stops working for any reason, the reform process saves a backup copy of data without interruption of other points of sale
    15 - The possibility of the amendment to the sale price through a bill of sale
    16 - to print an invoice print invoices in both Arabic and English
    17 - Control Panel in the program enables you to disable or activate the features mentioned
    18 - can change the language interface program (Arab and Ingelezi) push of a button
    19 - The program works (for companies, institutions, supermarkets and restaurants)

Note: ((the manufacturer of the program GDA mentioned, had already signed a contract worth 3 million with one of Saudi companies comprehensive ((sell the software, maintenance, and development, modernization and supervision))
    However, the program will cost companies such as these costs prohibitive price,

1 - compile the basic information of the intervention on the tree species to enter the product and the selling price, cost and quantities.

2 - Presentations: Groups of items which are put to use as the theme later in the promotional offers

3 - The Tree of staff and users: Register of staff in the business and their salaries and their ancestor, and operations of payment and rates of industrialization and addresses and account statements.

4 - The Tree of accounts: accounts that are used and contain Kalmordin business and clients (customers) and expenses and all administrative information and their own permanent discounts granted to certain customers and the black list of clients or suppliers are prohibited from dealing.

5 - tree workers to reach: The list includes the names of their delivery and the delivery of domestic orders and percentage of each worker, if any,

There is a lot of features I leave you to discover with this program (such as system selection periods, linking with other programs, the issuance of reports, calculations, code, status messages).

Download Links

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
    rana
    rana

انثى
    عدد المساهمات : 40
    تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2009

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums Empty رد: Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums

مُساهمة  rana الأحد فبراير 28, 2010 3:32 pm

كل الشكر

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 642898 Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 642898 Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 642898 Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 642898 Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 642898

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 340416

Accounting program for full Arab has the advantages of most of accounting software only to Sarafandi Forums 3374

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مارس 28, 2024 4:35 pm